Brand Tuned - Smart Marketing, Better Branding
The Right Mindset is Critical for Success in Life and Business.
Jan 15, 2021
In this episode I discuss mindset with Croz Crossley who explains how to improve their mindset in life and business.
- I've been a serial entrepreneur all my life. And I, I had a rather large security company, which did personal bodyguard work, it did crowd control, it did work at the Parliament House for security
- You can't skip the steps. Wherever you are in business. That's where you need to be to learn all about that step before you move to the next step
- How powerful mindset is, you know, the ability to set a goal, the ability to make where you are, where you want to be and the ability to forget the past because I was dragging what happened with me with the security business round as a reason to explain why things were going wrong now
- It was amazing. what started happening, you know, it was just such a comforting thing to sort of all of a sudden realize that yes, I was in control
- When you're stressed, you're never present
- You're sitting there and you're not in your head in the web, you're not listening, you're not paying attention, it's because your mind is trying to solve another problem at the road or what's, you know, it's all over the place, it's not present
- Once you align everything, it all amazing things start happening, because you see opportunities are always present
- You can't read a book and get this information you can but you need that interaction with someone that can say, No, no, no, no, I'm not gonna do it. If you do it like this. Oh, that's the reason that happened
- Everyone says it doesn't work. But they don't apply it correctly. And there is a set process to do it. And the first thing is, is having that faith and belief in yourself and being relaxed. And then once you tune in if you've obviously heard of the reticular activating system
- Everything starts with a thought every single thing starts with a thought. Right? And there's lots and lots of different bits. But basically, the science of success is to have a clear mental image of where you're going
- What you do is you create a vision of what you think you can get, not when you really want is two different things
Get Access to The 7 Costly Mistakes People Make When Branding or Rebranding eBook - https://bit.ly/2VuUmsV