Kylee Van Horn is a Colorado based sports dietitian, endurance runner and skiier. In this episode, we cover all facets of nutrition for trail and ultra running.
In this episode, we cover:
· What she wishes more runners new about trail nutrition
· How she encourages runners to stay healthy and injury free while running on trails
· Why eating enough is so difficult for many runners
· Kylee’s running background and how it contributes to her nutrition outlook
· What makes trail running different from road running
· How to fuel for ultra endurance events with sensitive stomachs
· How to plan for aid stations in ultra endurance events
· Tips for running in cold winter weather and preventing gel/water freezing
For full resources and things mentioned in this episode, check out the show notes here.
Connect with Kylee: