Nail Your Nutrition Podcast
36: Dismantling Diet Culture in College Athletics with Rachel Manor, RD, CSSD
May 04, 2021
Nail Your Nutrition
Rachel Manor, RD, CSSD is the Director of Olympic Sports Nutrition at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What the culture in college sports look like
- Rachel's responsibilities as the Director of Olympic Sports and how she got into sports nutrition and intuitive eating
- How she has helped institute intuitive eating in the college athletic setting
- How to connect with athletes in the college setting and build rapport
- How diet culture shows up in sport culture, and what diet culture is
- The transformation of athletes from the diet mindset to the fueling mindset
- AND MORE!