Childhood trauma can either break you or make you stronger. In today’s episode I reveal my experiences of childhood trauma and how they’ve affected my life.
I talk about:
· How gambling addiction can affect a household
· How childhood trauma has shaped my resilience
· The challenges of being brought up in a strict Macedonian household
· How my upbringing has affected my mental and physical health
· The positives of living through childhood trauma
· The definition and gifts of resilience and courage
· The natural modalities that were instrumental to my healing
· How exposure to adversity affects the child’s brain
· Why I started the Courage Unravelled Podcast
Approx 25 min
WARNING: This episode may contain mental health triggers. If this happens to you please stop listening or discuss with your GP or a mental health professional
Contact Sana Turnock
Instagram: Courage Unravelled
Interview: Sana Turnock
Produced and edited by: Sana Turnock and Jamie Woods (Woods Media Lab)
Auto mastering: Woods Media Lab
Copyright free music credits:
If you’re inspired by these episodes, please leave a five-star rating review on Apple Podcasts Stitcher or Spotify. Make sure to hit ‘Subscribe’ so you never miss out on inspiring stories of courage.
Find value in what I’m doing?
Creating a podcast, where I get to share stories of strength, courage and resilience is a real privilege. It takes many hours and my own funds to produce the Courage Unravelled podcast that’s free and available to everyone. And it will continue to be that way.
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast and would like to support me on my mission to build a Courage Unravelled community, you can receive exclusive benefits by becoming a Patreon supporter - https://www.patreon.com/courageunravelled?fan_landing=true
Childhood trauma can either make you stronger or break you at some point in your life. You have me all to yourself today as I delve into the childhood trauma I experienced and how it has shaped my resilience and how, moving forward, resilience has shaped my life. Do I believe I have courage? Put your listening buds in and find out!
Approx 25 minSupport the show