The Selling Podcast
BECOME A TOP INDUSTRY SELLER - WITH JENNIFER SEENO TUCKER
June 30, 2021
From teacher to top agent, Jennifer Seeno Tucker shares her ideas about what it takes to reach the top of the real estate industry. In this episode, we discuss sales aspects like:
- Diving into the niche - Focus on one zip code
- Reverse engineering your numbers with "block timing"
- Work and life integration in sales - Holistic Lifestyle
- Closing sales at the end of the month
- Forcing "time off selling" for personal health - take a break!
- Environments of sales reps that are ultra-competitive
- Surrounding yourself with good people on a sales team
Jennifer has trained hundreds of real estate agents how to sell and highlights items from her book on closing big deals. When you think about tough housing markets, New York is likely one that rises to the top. Competition is tough, and Jennifer shares how her organizational skills lifts her to the top.
Become a Rock Star Real Estate Agent
Get your free copy by clicking here.
If you would like to get a hold of us at The Selling Podcast contact us: