Real People Real Talk
Thriving in Your Relationships
Feb 14, 2021
Happy Valentine's Day! Some people call in "Single Awareness Day" So we wanted to bring you this bonus episode for those that are single and ready to mingle and looking to be married one day. This episode is all about Thriving in your Relationships.
- Marriage is choosing to say yes to each other, every single day because love is a choice & love is a commitment
- Don’t go into marriage expecting the other person to make you happy all the time and don’t expect marriage to fix all of your problems. Only Jesus can do all of that.
- To learn more about the 5 Love Languages and to take the quiz, click here https://www.5lovelanguages.com/
- Click here to check out music mentioned in this episode https://linktr.ee/Lilbyronmusic
- Follow the Host, Paul Calcote on Insta for more great content that makes you laugh and makes you think https://www.instagram.com/paulwcalcote/
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends"
- Click here to hear our Love Story, How we met and all the Juicy Details "Relationship Goals" https://www.buzzsprout.com/1113380/4266275
- Be sure to go back and listen to this episode too "How to Win a Relationships" https://www.buzzsprout.com/1113380/7763554
Support the show (https://cash.app/$RealPeopleRealTalk)