The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Patrick Roman Gut, SVP of Head of Advertisers & Agency Sales at NCSolutions and Rosemary Hua, Global Head of Retail & CPG Go To Market at Snowflake, a global Data Cloud that delivers users a single seamless experience. NCSolutions is an official insights provider partner of Snowflake.
This episode is sponsored by NCSolutions
Follow Patrick Roman Gut on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickromangut/
Follow Rosemary Hua on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosemaryhua/
Follow NCSolutions on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nc-solutions1/
Follow NCSolutions online at: http://ncsolutions.com
Follow Snowflake on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/snowflake-computing/
Follow Snowflake online at: http://snowflake.com
They answer these questions:
1) If advertising isn’t effective, it won’t move the needle in terms of sales. From NCS’s perspective, what are the keys to advertising effectiveness and how does NCS go about measuring effectiveness?
2) Why is purchase data, both brick & click, a key element of accurate & meaningful measurement of advertising effectiveness?
3) Rosemary, your profile and career is so interesting. You graduated Berkeley, been at Amazon including risk management, then Walmart as a global tech lead, then non profit leadership in between, and now snowflake.
4) Snowflake has partnered with NCS to deliver a powerful data partnership. What was it about the size and source of NCS’s data set that led you to establish this partnership and what are some of the key benefits that your clients are leveraging?
5) Do you have an example of how a brand using your cloud data platform has leveraged your partnership with NCS to deliver meaningful results for their organization?
6) How is the rise of clean rooms & data in-housing transforming the needs for data enablement by your clients and how are you responding to these challenges with meaningful solutions.
7) why is audience targeting powered by third-party data appropriate & necessary, and why do small and medium sized brands need to master these skills to compete against the big players?
8) Why is data so intimidating for most CPG? How to scale this for day to day decision making? Does AI play a role
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.