The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Aditya Kumbakonam, co-founder of TheMathCompany, a modern, hybrid consulting firm that builds custom AI applications for enterprises. Its consulting model addresses pressing gaps in conventional analytics service provider and off-the-shelf product models, including the lack of speed, reusability, and customization.
This is the first in a 2-episode partnership with TheMathCompany.
Follow Aditya Kumbakonam on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-kumbakonam-5a88738/
Follow TheMathCompany online at: https://themathcompany.com/
Follow theMathCompany on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/themathcompany/
Follow Co.dx online at: https://codx.ai
Follow Co.dx on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/co-dx/
Aditya answer these questions:
1) Why do you think advanced analytics are a must-have for consumer goods companies in this day and age?
2) What are some of the most common challenges that consumer goods companies face in applying AI and advanced analytics to solve problems?
3) The Chief Data & Analytics Officer is a relatively new addition to the C-Suite. Given that data maturity is still fairly low in many organizations, what do you see as being the most effective ways that people in this role can deliver measurable ROI to their enterprises and what type of toolkit will make them more successful?
4) Do you believe process alone is not sufficient for a successful analytic solution deployment? How do the competency of people still play a critical role?
5) TheMathCompany has developed their proprietary data science platform, Co.dx. What is involved in Co.dx and how does it position your clients to design, deploy and transform client business ecosystems?
6) Can you give us some examples of how Co.dx has tackled issues like customer churn by developing actionable revenue growth plans and what the benefit of doing so is?
7) How is assortment planning in an omnichannel world more challenging and how do you consult your clients to optimize assortment across all their retail channels?
8) TheMathCompany has seen rapid growth since its inception. What’s next for TheMathCompany and how do you envision Co.dx will play a role in its future growth?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.