Welcome to Pardon the Disruption, an entrepreneurship debate podcast featuring RJ Bates III, Steve Trang, Chris Jefferson and Leon G. Barnes.
Topics discussed are
1. What trait does an entrepreneur need to handle the ups and downs of entrepreneurship?
2. With the Powerball reaching $1,000,000,000, If you received a $1,000,000,000 for your business what would you do with that?
3. What do you make of Redfin's reporting that "14 of every 1,000 U.S. homes changed hands during the first six months of 2023, down from 19 of every 1,000 during the same period of 2019." What does Redfin's report mean for homebuyers?
4. With A.I like ChatGPT quickly automating mundane tasks inside Real Estate. What roles do you see A.I. taking over, and which will require humans?
5. How should governments provide more financial support and incentives to encourage entrepreneurial ventures?
Buy your tickets for Closers Olympics at https://closersolympics.com/rj
Learn more about the systems I use to virtually wholesale nationwide using the links below!
Speed to Lead PPC Marketplace: https://app.ispeedtolead.com/TITANIUM
LeadZolo YouTube Leads: https://www.leadzolo.com/titanium
BatchLeads 1,000 Seller Leads: https://batchleads.io/titanium
BatchDialer 7 Day Free Trial: https://batchdialer.com/titanium
Nationwide MLS Comps: http://bit.ly/3K3MFUG
The Most Powerful Dispo Tool: https://get.investorlift.com/titanium/
Propstream Free Trial: http://trial.propstreampro.com/titanium/