Welcome to Pardon the Disruption, an entrepreneurship debate podcast featuring RJ Bates III, Steve Trang, Chris Jefferson and Leon G. Barnes.
Topics discussed are
1. What are your thoughts on a former Connecticut real estate developer getting 5 years in prison for an investment fraud scheme?
2. What do you make of Elon Musk's X paying for legal fees over wrongful termination for your conduct on social media?
3. Recently Dave Portnoy purchased Barstool from Penn Entertainment for $1 because Penn signed a deal with ESPN as its Sports Gambling partner and both parties concluded that David is the only one who can run Barstool Sports and make the most from his entertainment platform. How can a company be successful without the active involvement of its founder/CEO?
4. With the controversy surrounding banks and their chances of foreclosure, What are some alternatives for people to place their money as savings?
5. After going through many cycles of season-ending injuries, recovering and repeating that cycle, Ricky Rubio announced he's taking a break from basketball to focus on his mental health. What advice and encouragement would you give entrepreneurs who are going through mental hardships from lack of success?
Buy the replay of the Closers Olympics at https://closersolympics.com/rj
Learn more about the systems I use to virtually wholesale nationwide using the links below!
Speed to Lead PPC Marketplace: https://app.ispeedtolead.com/TITANIUM
LeadZolo YouTube Leads: https://www.leadzolo.com/titanium
BatchLeads 1,000 Seller Leads: https://batchleads.io/titanium
BatchDialer 7 Day Free Trial: https://batchdialer.com/titanium
Nationwide MLS Comps: http://bit.ly/3K3MFUG
The Most Powerful Dispo Tool: https://get.investorlift.com/titanium/
Propstream Free Trial: http://trial.propstreampro.com/titanium/