Welcome to Pardon the Disruption, an entrepreneurship debate podcast featuring Leon G. Barnes, Steve Trang, Eric Brewer and Chris Jefferson.
Topics discussed are
1. What are your thoughts on Mortgage lender AmeriFirst Financial filing for bankruptcy?
2. What do you make of adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) growing in popularity again?
3. Just like NFL teams made cuts for the coming season, what would you cut from your business to achieve your team's goals?
4. Like Burger King getting sued because it's Whoppers are "too small", how would you react if a previous seller took you to court over the transaction of their home?
5. Does it make sense to add developing to your business model given the low inventory of homes?
Buy the replay of the Closers Olympics at https://closersolympics.com/rj
Learn more about the systems I use to virtually wholesale nationwide using the links below!
Speed to Lead PPC Marketplace: https://app.ispeedtolead.com/TITANIUM
LeadZolo YouTube Leads: https://www.leadzolo.com/titanium
BatchLeads 1,000 Seller Leads: https://batchleads.io/titanium
BatchDialer 7 Day Free Trial: https://batchdialer.com/titanium
Nationwide MLS Comps: http://bit.ly/3K3MFUG
The Most Powerful Dispo Tool: https://get.investorlift.com/titanium/
Propstream Free Trial: http://trial.propstreampro.com/titanium/