Welcome to Pardon the Disruption, an entrepreneurship debate podcast featuring Steve Trang, Eric Brewer, Chris Jefferson, Stratton Brown and RJ Bates III.
Topics discussed are
1. Like Apple's iPhone event garnering a lot of excitement around its new products, what has been a Real Estate event, or change that got you massively excited?
2. McDonalds recently announced that they are phasing out self-serving sodas by 2023. A move many are calling anti-consumer. What is the biggest anti-consumer practice you see happening in real estate?
3. You are wholesaling a property and the seller calls to tell you that she has called the police because someone is living inside the vacant house. Turns out it is your buyer that is set to close the next day. How do you handle the situation?
4. The New York Jets invested massively in Aaron Rodgers with the hope that the All-Pro Quarterback would lead them to a successful season. By the fourth snap of the season, Rodgers suffered an Achilles injury ending his season and the Jets strategy. Like the Jets having to pivot from their big plans, when was a time you had to pivot in your business from a big setback?
5. Group band N'Sync got back together for a VMA performance. Is there one partnership or strategy that you had a great run with that you would consider bringing back and why?
Come learn how to Close just like me, The King Closer at https://thekingcloser.com/
Buy the replay of the Closers Olympics at https://closersolympics.com/rj
Learn more about the systems I use to virtually wholesale nationwide using the links below!
Speed to Lead PPC Marketplace: https://app.ispeedtolead.com/TITANIUM
LeadZolo YouTube Leads: https://www.leadzolo.com/titanium
BatchLeads 1,000 Seller Leads: https://batchleads.io/titanium
BatchDialer 7 Day Free Trial: https://batchdialer.com/titanium
Nationwide MLS Comps: http://bit.ly/3K3MFUG
The Most Powerful Dispo Tool: https://get.investorlift.com/titanium/
Propstream Free Trial: http://trial.propstreampro.com/titanium/