Jenn Gore-Cuthbert is the founding attorney and owner of the Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group, and she has one piece of expert advice for business owners:
USE YOUR DATA!!
She’s sharing her best tips on using real-time data to scale your business, stay on track to meet your goals, and plan for your future.
In this episode, you’ll discover the benefits of regularly tracking your data, including:
● Gaining valuable insight into your business that prevents you from making big decisions based on emotions or gut feelings.
● The ability to track important numbers like customer acquisition or average customer value, and create a plan that keeps you on track to meet your goals.
● Knowing if you’re on track to meet your KPIs so you can avoid falling short at the end of the month.
● Gaining clarity on whether your marketing efforts are working.
● Making it easier to scale by highlighting things that might not be obvious to you otherwise.
Tune in now, then go to https://atlinjurylawgroup.com/ to learn more about Jenn and her law firm.
You can also Follow Jen Gore-Cuthbert at:
If you’d like to connect with SophieZo, visit:
Free Discovery Call: http://bit.ly/SophieZoDC