Tina Forsyth has been in the coaching business a LONG time, and she’s learned some important lessons along the way.
She stopped by the podcast recently, and her advice for scaling your business might surprise you…
Instead of leading her clients through a series of “how-to” steps, Tina believes that the secret to success lies in how we lead ourselves, and she’s sharing some of her best advice for sharpening your self-leadership skills in this episode.
You’ll learn how to:
● Look at yourself and your business practices through the lens of self-leadership.
● Identify harmful patterns that hold you back and prevent you from taking your business to the next level.
● Look at blind spots as opportunities for personal growth.
● Find the deeper feelings that are lurking beneath the problem.
● REALLY ask for what you need.
● Move beyond perfectionism and the fear of letting people down.
Listen to Tina Forsyth’s business-boosting advice now, then visit her at https://tinaforsyth.com/ to learn more about her self-leadership program.
You can also connect with Tina at:
Get in touch with SophieZo at: