You will hear us talk about:
- Georgie's journey to naturopathy and anxiety coaching
- Divorce and losing the family dog
- Tribes and community
- What is 'normal'
- You will find evidence for what you believe is true for your life
- Imposter Syndrome and 'not good enough'
- Benefits of crying
- Emotion is energy and processing them
- Natures medicine; sunsets and stars
- Movement science and phytochemicals
- Food restriction; orthorexia
- Food science, what your body needs
- Quality and colourful food for mood
- PCOS, Coffee and Supplements
- Fiber importance
- Fermented food
- Leaky gut and Leaky brain: the impact of stress on our gut and microbiome on the brain
- Immune dysregulation
- The importance of lifetsyle choices
- Audience Q & A
You can find Georgie on Instagram @georgiethenaturopath and you can also visit her website
I mention Will (Will Bulsiewicz, MD MSCI, board-certified gastroenterologist and gut health expert), you can find Will on Instagram @theguthealthmd
Follow the show for all updates on Spotify and iTunes and don't hesitate to leave an iTunes review!
This is for information purposes only, the advice in this episode is for general purposes only.