Empower yourself THROUGH female health education. What you need to know to make better and informed decisions for yourself.
This episode includes:
- WHY the pill does not regulate your cycle
- What an anovulatory cycle is
- How to (better) pinpoint when ovulation has happened
- Fertility only lasts 12 to 48 hours
- Mental health and the pill
- Colour of normal period blood
- Food cravings in the luteal phase, what to do about it!
- Chronically undereating is not female health management
- Masculine and feminine energy
THIS IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
I have educated myself through books, research papers, and incredible female health experts which you can listen to me talk about within the epsiode, please note they do not endorse this episode - they are people I recommend to pay attention to in the female health space.
Edit: I wrote a post on why and my favourite industry experts that you can check out directly here! https://www.raquelfitpt.com/post/the-oral-contraceptive-pill-does-not-regulate-your-cycle
Follow the show