Fit Me Forever Podcast
#48 - How to use Keto
May 13, 2019
The OMNI FIT
The ketogenic or “keto” diet is a low-carbohydrate, fat-rich eating plan that has been used for centuries to treat specific medical conditions.
On today’s podcast, we break down a little research about this valuable way to eat.
- How to ensure you are in true “Keto”
- When it would be most beneficial
- A few warnings regarding high-fat eating
- Maximizing the use of eating “Keto”
Receive updates and learn more at: AgingStrongLife.com
Send any questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
- Paoli A, Rubini A, Volek JS, Grimaldi KA. Beyond weight loss: a review of the therapeutic uses of very-low-carbohydrate (ketogenic) diets. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2013 Aug;67(8):789.
- Bueno NB, de Melo IS, de Oliveira SL, da Rocha Ataide T. Very-low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet v. low-fat diet for long-term weight loss: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. Br J Nutr. 2013 Oct;110(7):1178-87.