Welcome to the second episode of our new series: The Life Of A Wrestling Fan, where we will be chatting with individuals with amazing careers in a wide variety of sectors who also happen to be wrestling fans! On this episode, Lo is joined by Mimi Chelles, a current Project Manager at Meta who previously served as an Executive Assistant in companies including Moët Hennessy, Samsung, BET and WWE. The duo discuss:
- How Mimi's love for professional wrestling started and how it has grown throughout the years to even include her son watching with her.
- What has kept Mimi interested in wrestling throughout the years.
- Which wrestlers she actively keeps up with in other promotions and if she enjoys other wrestling programming that isn't WWE.
- Some of the great experiences and people that Mimi has met during her professional career.
- Mimi's experience working at WWE and if she had any interaction with Superstars or Legends during her time with the company.
- Mimi's thoughts on the claim that WWE does not hire fans and what advice she would give to someone looking to work for the company.
- If prominent wrestling companies need PR or media training for wrestlers.
- Mimi's ventures on Twitter Spaces and as the newest member of Blackrasslin.
and much more!
Music- Fior Murua, Ricci Beats @producedbyricci
Logo Design- Joy Lin Arness
Follow Mimi on Social Media!
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@iammimichelles