My HR Buzz
Hosted by Chris Cooley, this is a podcast about current HR topics and stories. Using a relatable and conversational platform, we break down the business of HR and employee issues while helping you avoid expensive risks.
18. He Said, She Said, We Said, Gender Identity In The Work Place.
July 26, 2021
17. Unemployment Claims Post-COVID. Important Facts & Must-Have Documentation
June 21, 2021
16. How To Prevent Adverse Action Lawsuits With Proper Screening
June 17, 2021
15. New Vaccine Work Q&A. Can Employers Mandate Vaccination For Work?
May 26, 2021
14. Feeling Anti-Social? Social Media Screening With FCRA Compliance In Mind!
May 06, 2021
13. You Need This Extra Step To Avoid Adverse Action Lawsuits With Background Screening
April 05, 2021
12. Changes to Employee Retention Credit Puts More Money In Your Pocket
April 02, 2021
11. FAQ about American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) & COBRA Subsidy Provisions
March 22, 2021
10. How the Employee Retention Credit Can Put Money in Your Pocket in 2021
March 05, 2021
9. Employee Screening–Protecting The Employer From Risk.
February 26, 2021
8. Can your business require employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
February 16, 2021
7. It's a New Year! The FFCRA Stimulus Explained Into 2021.
January 25, 2021
6. Part II. ACA in the Supreme Court with Misty Baker
December 16, 2020
5. Wrapping up HR 2020. End of year HR discussed.
November 09, 2020
4. Partner Perfect. Offering HR Services Increases Service Bureau Revenues.
November 05, 2020
3. The Big Question... To Screen or Not to Screen Employees?
October 28, 2020
2. Part I. ACA In The Supreme Court-Will Things Change?
October 26, 2020
1.To Have or Not To Have - HR Handbook
October 14, 2020
Listen to this podcast on
All content © 2021 My HR Buzz.