New episode of Love&BLoved!!! My guest says: “I hope to spread knowledge about human trafficking, and share success stories of victim rescues.”
Joining me today is Kyle Baker. Kyle is a police sergeant in California who specializes in human trafficking investigations. He is a member of a Human Trafficking Task Force, a court certified expert, and teaches human trafficking topics to police officers, prosecutors, victim advocates, and community groups around the State of California.
1. Human trafficking is real and happens everywhere. We must be aware, but not panic. Education is key.
2. Victims of human trafficking are vulnerable and linked to their exploiters via trauma bonds, and as a society we must understand that.
3. Law enforcement in the United States has gotten better in understanding human trafficking, but there is still work to be done.
On today’s episode Kyle is going to share:
1. Human trafficking overall, debunking myths, success stories/ case examples
2. Law enforcement and human trafficking, and law enforcement's response.
3. The best way to fight HT: a collaborative approach.
E-mail | email@example.com
Social Media Links | https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyle-baker-b3a692232?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BNeUml9k%2BS%2BeO7rgdFn%2Fw4g%3D%3D
Enjoyed this episode? Let us know what your biggest aha was in the comments below! We look forward to reading them!
Please rate this podcast on platform you are using or RateThisPodcast.com/lenacebula and follow the simple instructions and dropping a five-star review helps more people find the Love&BLoved Podcast! I appreciate you.
If you like more info/resources go to my website https://lenacebula.ca
Stay healthy. Stay safe. Love&BLoved.