In today's episode, we continue our series investigating Manly P. Hall's teachings on the contemporary challenges and opportunities confronting mankind in the modern age. In this episode, we look at the idea that the Mystery Schools are currently enacting a program of mass initiation on the collective body of mankind.
- The Mystery Schools in the Modern Era
- The Adepts in a World at War
- The Necessity of Initiation
- The Marriage of Education and Experience
- Francis Bacon's Vision for a World University
My website: www.alexsachon.com
Note: This is an updated version of the episode, which I first posted a week ago. I re-wrote the first section and re-recorded its audio.