Are You Using Time Or Is Time Using You?
August 11, 2021
Time - it never seems enough! You’ll hear what ancient stoicism has to say about it, how aimless scrolling in the morning affects our subconscious minds, and how we can create pockets of time with little habits to be more productive. Here goes!
- If you spend 10-12 minutes planning your day, you’ll save up to 2 hours of time that is otherwise wasted
- Roman Stoic philosopher, Seneca’s take on why we should be the “toughest misers” with our time.
- Three tips to find more time and be more productive:
- Get up and go (don’t snooze - and how to break this habit!)
- The two-minute rule by David Allen (and how to do this right!)
- Importance of the first hour of your day (and Dr. Nikole Benders-Hadi’s discovery on the effect of aimless morning scrolling on the rest of your day)
Quotes of Wisdom:
- “If you don’t respect time today, it will not respect you tomorrow.”
- “We’re tight-fisted with property and money, yet think too little of wasting time, the one thing about which we should all be the toughest misers.”
- “Time is one of the fastest things you will lose if you don’t protect it.”
Stay Connected with Little Wisdom
Thanks for tuning in! If you found something of value, subscribe to the show and leave us a review on Apple podcasts. Take care and stay wise!