Finding Your Purpose? Try These 3 Questions
September 08, 2021
“What is my purpose?” We unpack this question and look at 3 questions you can ask yourself to possibly discover the answer. Here we go!
- The day-to-day grind and waiting for weekends and holidays
- Our reflections on “there has to be more than this.”
- Your purpose can be more than one - different stages of your life can mean your purpose changes and develops with you
- Paolo Coelho’s The Alchemist and wisdom from this book
- The 3 questions you can brainstorm on to get more clarity to your purpose
- If you didn't get paid, what would you still do?
- What moves you?
- Who are the people you want to emulate?
- Building on your purpose in a small way first so it fits your current life
- Purpose should not intimidate you
Quotes of Wisdom:
- “You don’t need to find your purpose. It will find you.”
- “Purpose has an ability to find its own question, in order to reveal itself as the answer.”
- “If there was no monetary reward, what would you want to do anyway because the passion would pay more than the currency ever would?”
“Pupose will find you and when it does, you need to recognise it and be brave enough to listen to your heart to take the leap of faith.”
Stay Connected with Little Wisdom
Thanks for tuning in! If you found something of value, subscribe to the show and leave us a review on Apple podcasts. Thanks and stay wise!