Resting Right - 7 Types of Rest You Need
October 20, 2021
Today’s episode is about the 7 types of rest we all need and how to get it! If you’re exhausted in spite of sleeping enough, this may be for you.
- Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith and her viral ted talk
- 7 types of rest and tip on how to get each one
- Physical (active & passive)
Quotes of Wisdom:
- “We go through life thinking we’ve rested because we have gotten enough sleep — but in reality we are missing out on the other types of rest we desperately need. The result is a culture of high-achieving, high-producing, chronically tired and chronically burned-out individuals. We’re suffering from a rest deficit because we don’t understand the true power of rest.”
- “Instead of fighting and going against the waves, sometimes flowing with them will bring you to more magnificent places you may not have created by trying to control everything.”
- “Stop holding in the no and saying yes, even though it’s breaking you from the inside.”
Stay Connected with Little Wisdom
Thanks for tuning in! If you found something of value, subscribe to the show and leave us a review on Apple podcasts. Stay wise!