3 Ways to Stay Consistent on Any Habit
December 01, 2021
Consistency - a word that’s like medicine - you know you need it, but you hate it. Today, we remove it from it medicinal labelling and put it in a more appealing packaging by studying what it means, its benefits, and 3 ways that will help you be more regular in whichever habits you’re trying to adopt.
- What it means and Usain Bolt
- Simon Sinek on intensity versus consistency
- The 3 benefits of consistency
- You’ll know if it works
- Feeling better about yourself
- Finding your bridge
- Debunking the 21-day habit myth, and how many days it really takes!
- The 3 tips to be consistent
- Revise your concept of time
- Achievable goals
- Buddy up
- Something is better than nothing here
Quotes of Wisdom:
- “Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” Dwayne The Rock Johnson
- “The key to consistency is investing time.”
- “Having a buddy along on the journey raises accountability, especially if it’s a friend because you have an existing emotional bond and you both will understand the importance of each others’ goals.”
- “Remember, the most important thing to being consistent is that YOU have to want the goal, not someone else - YOU.”
Stay Connected with Little Wisdom
Thanks for tuning in! If you found something of value, subscribe to the show and leave us a review on Apple podcasts.Take care and stay wise!