Today’s guest is a lifelong entrepreneur by that I mean since his childhood, so he started building businesses when he was little. He's currently the founder of Kick Smith's and he's an avid golfer and heavily into cooking and movies. Product Manager at Dayspring cards, and worked full time.
- It's important for private labels to protect themselves and protect their brand.
- The most important thing that'll give you the history of the listing. And you really need to have a good understanding of a Keepa in the kippah chart.
- To find products, use tactical arbitrage, which is pretty popular tool for online arbitrage sellers. Basically, you can search any site online for it'll go through their products and then it'll cross scan them through Amazon. And given your discount metrics or whatever you're using to get discounts.
- Make decisions for the long term.
- Find websites or shop on shop in store, and you're finding discounts you're finding close out, you're purchasing a lot of units, and then you're sending them to Amazon, under those ASINs.
- You need invoices from legitimate distributors to prove that you're selling legitimate product and you're not scamming people.
- That will be the ultimate build, you're building a brand. You're building a listing, you're building a product.
- You have to be building your own brand. Prove yourself to basically adapt to any situation, and face any challenge to make it through and figure out the right thing to do.
Quote of the Show:
The biggest challenge in Online Arbitrage is IP Infringements, the way to avoid is not to compete with the Brand but other sellers doing online arbitrage.
Ways to Tune In:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Amazon Legends is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaste