Today's guest is a lifelong entrepreneur. She is the founder & CEO of Chicastic, an online fashion accessories' business. She is a branding expert in clothing, handbags and accessories categories, as well as, an expert on all things Amazon. She is also a Digital Marketing Consultant, working with big businesses on their online selling and advertising strategies.
- Keeping track of what you are doing, and then checking against the numbers and tickets.
- You need to put so much more planning into being able to get your inventory on time
- There's a lot of features that you can actually use after your brand registered with Amazon that help boost your sales that help you in getting your business more recognition.
- You can actually select to only filter for small businesses that you only want to buy from a small business, you can select that.
- Do a lot of research, not just for my own business, but also for other brands that I work with.
Quote of the Show:
- Videos for Amazon and other marketplaces must be done professionally with a professional camera and editing but videos for social media can be done with a phone and basic editing.
Ways to Tune In:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/
Amazon Legends is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/