Tracking Your Amazon Performance with Numbers - Mina Elias - Amazon Legends - Episode # 165
November 16, 2022
Today’s guest is a multiple seven figure seller in the supplement industry, investor, Amazon PPC expert, and founder of Trivium Group and PPC University. Mina excels at developing cutting edge supplements for different target audiences and combines his passion for supplements, his background in chemical engineering and chemistry, and his expertise in PPC to crush the competition on Amazon.
- The two most important numbers, number one is my cost per session, which is the cost of driving one person into the listing. And the second very important number is your unit session percentage, which is the number of sessions required to make a conversion.
- If you tracked PPC spend and organic sales. If it goes up and down, they will literally follow exactly each other. There's only one conclusion we can draw from this. Amazon's attribution, it doesn't give you all of the credit correctly.
- If you're going to reports, business reports, detail page sales and traffic by presentation, you'll see the unit session percentage, and that's your conversion rate.
- Make sure that you understand how long it's going to take you to reorder and have expectations on how much you can sell before running out of stock running out of stock is the death sentence on Amazon.
Quote of the Show:
- The two most important numbers are my cost per session, which is the cost of driving one person to the listing. The second most important number is your Unit Session Percentage or your Conversion Rate.
Ways to Tune In:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/