In today's episode, our guest is Ashlee Earl. She is the E-Commerce Manager at Plugable Technologies. She's done it all when it comes to e-com including buying 5000 pens at her local grocery store and flipping them online. In today’s episode, she discusses how to Utilize Amazon Attribution to increase traffic and sales.
- You can drive traffic to your product through Amazon attribution.
- External traffic is favored for new product launches.
- You can use tags that Amazon produces for you to create your ads from external traffic.
- Make sure you have a link from any external influencer used.
- Have an individual attribution ink for each influencer, to track each influencer’s engagements with customers.
- Amazon increases your rank if you run external traffic campaigns.
- Google ads are important because you can get specific on a new product to get that traffic to Amazon for higher conversions.
- The best strategy to rank new product launches is to send Amazon lots of different traffic sources, like Amazon ads, and send Amazon 5 or more different external traffic sources.
Quote of the Show: Amazon Attribution is so useful because of the trackability and the understanding it gives you and also sending Amazon the positive indicators to give your listing more rank.
Ways to Tune In:
Amazon Legends is sponsored by Argometrix, the authority on, and a leading supplier of, competitive intelligence for online retail. To learn more, head over to https://argometrix.com/