Ep 60: The Pressures of an Elite Female Athlete with Megan Henry (The Savage Meglet)
June 14, 2023
Megan Henry, Kimberly Kesting
We're talking all things pressure with Megan Henry, the pressure of her internal dialogue, pressure to train, compete and perform, and pressure to take birth control led her to a near death experience that almost cost her everything.
In this episode:
- Megan's elite level competing in the sport of Skeleton and her well earned bragging rights
- The sneaky impact of pressure language, and how it was unknowingly running the show in Megan's lifestyle, training, and mindset
- How on the spot mindset shifts will set you apart in competition and training
- A deadly blood clot that almost ended Megan's athletic career before it really started
- Use the power of your thoughts to heal and transform your body, and we cast a spell to get Dr. Joe on the Get Enlifted podcast
- Megan plays a language game with Kimberly
Get more from Megan:
Get more from Enlifted Coaches:
http://enlifted.me / @enliftedcoaches
Join the Soft Talk Challenge, I dare you.