Today’s episode recaps the awarenesses highlighted in episode #1. Tarek offers reflections and Tools For Growth (TFG) that create the space for us to own our story and become the big, beautiful people we are! As he digs deep into his story, we can share his experience and dig into our journeys. And, don’t we all want to shine our abundant light into this world?
Please like, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
- For sustainable transformation, shame and guilt don’t work.
- Talk to yourself as if you were talking to a friend.
- Don’t change yourself away to gain acceptance. You do you!
- You have the right to own your story.
- Feelings are not right or wrong.
- Holding on to pain is unhealthy.
- Give yourself time and grace to unpack your emotions.
- The more you shrink yourself the less you will have in life.
- You can’t give something that is not inside of you, so love, love, love yourself!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline — 1-800-273-8255
Join the community!:
THAT Convo Pod
@thatconvopod on Instagram
Connect with Tarek:
@itstarekali on Instagram
@itstarekali on Twitter
Tarek Ali on YouTube
@itstarekali on TikTok