E03: Empowered by No: Take Me to the Pilot
May 30, 2022
In today’s episode, Tarek shares the different times in his life he has put himself out there during his journey of success. Whether he was applying to Stanford, writing essay after essay for grants to fund his college dreams, or getting his pilot script in front of the ultra-influential and exclusive CAA, Tarek embraces the timeline God has set out for him. When you trust your inner knowing about who you are and what you are capable of, no one can stop you!
Please like, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
- Tarek recently finished writing his first original pilot themed around the secret lives of influencers and how their actions are driven by trauma.
- Be intentional with your time. It is yours. It doesn’t master you.
- What you need will come when you need it.
- Smile in the face of rejection.
- Having someone believe in you empowers you.
- Confidence is one thing, trusting in your future is a whole other level of loving yourself.
- Everything is not for everyone.
- Applying at Stanford with no cash was a shot in the dark but Tarek knew he was destined for great things.
- The point where Tarek almost gave up on going to college.
- If you don’t put yourself out there you will never get what you want from life.
- Noes are stepping stones to Yeses.
- No one else can put an end to your dreams.
Join the community!
THAT Convo Pod
@thatconvopod on Instagram
Connect with Tarek:
@itstarekali on Instagram
@itstarekali on Twitter
Tarek Ali on YouTube
@itstarekali on TikTok