E04: The End of Trauma & Suffering: Learning how to Feel, Heal, & Grieve
July 01, 2022
When we experience emotional pain, it can feel as if we are the cause. We beat ourselves up and blame ourselves for things that may not have anything to do with us. In this episode, Tarek opens up about his journey through the healing process to overcome the systematic grief that has been a raw undercurrent in his life. He has decided to show up for himself every minute of every day. He shares the ups and downs of the grieving process and his renewed sense of self.
Please like, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
- Even though putting pressure on himself was the catalyst for Tarek’s success, he understands being hard on himself is not sustainable.
- Your value is not based on what others think.
- When his relationship ended, Tarek grieved the loss of everyone who ever left him in his life.
- The feeling of always waiting for mommy and daddy to come home was exacerbated during the breakup.
- Healing is a process that takes as long as it takes.
- Sometimes people are just assholes. It has nothing to do with you.
- Freedom doesn’t always come easily, but it is worth it!
- Letting go of some people is necessary when you are growing in a different direction.
- Every new day is a chance to heal.
- It is important to spend quality time with yourself.
Join the community!:
THAT Convo Pod
@thatconvopod on Instagram
Connect with Tarek:
@itstarekali on Instagram
@itstarekali on Twitter
Tarek Ali on YouTube
@itstarekali on TikTok