E06: Ask Tarek: Feeling Behind, Making (real) Friends, Overextending Yourself, & More
July 25, 2022
It takes courage and vulnerability to ask questions when we are in times of doubt in our lives. Reaching out to others is the process of expressing our internal questions and releasing them into the universe so it can properly guide us. In this episode, Tarek thoughtfully answers the questions submitted on his Instagram feed. Listen in because you may be in the same space right now. It can be so comforting to know you are not alone.
Please like, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
- If you are feeling off course, know that we are all on our own journey.
- Your decisions are your own. Pull yourself forward, not back.
- What direction does your heart tell you to go?
- Shame and judgment have no place in your life.
- The important elements of making friends in adulthood.
- Protect your inner child like you would protect a friend.
- Never forget you are valuable.
- How to juggle different interests and your career path.
- The pain of overextending yourself for people who don’t reciprocate.
Join the community!:
THAT Convo Pod
@thatconvopod on Instagram
Connect with Tarek:
@itstarekali on Instagram
@itstarekali on Twitter
Tarek Ali on YouTube
@itstarekali on TikTok
Why You Feel Like a Failure in Your 20s