Imagine being dressed by your favorite world-renowned designers at NY’s Fashion Week and getting praise for your hard work, then an overwhelming sense of dissatisfaction and depression washes over you. But you don’t know… why. In this episode, Tarek first catches us up on his busy last couple of weeks, then shares his personal journal entries that helped him get to the bottom of his emotions, and how he showed up for himself once he identified them. And to end, Tarek reminds us of the power and importance of rest, to not only heal but to get the job done! This episode just keeps on giving so settle in to be transformed.
Please like, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
- Taylor acknowledges Tarek’s healing help.
- Dreams don’t have to be big to be important.
- Just because you haven’t made money with your creativity yet doesn’t make you less of an artist.
- Tarek is signed to Gotham Group!!
- Millions of people watched the Tarek and Taylor podcast on socials.
- Body dysmorphia makes videos and full-body shots uncomfortable for Tarek.
- The story behind being dressed by Diesel and Peter Do at NYFW.
- Time off to heal is important!
- How the influx in creators + Tiktok has changed the Revenue in influencing marketing
- Tarek doesn’t do anything God doesn’t tell him to do.
- Fashion week in NY brought excitement but also emotional ups and downs.
- Tarek’s superpower is his writing. He has started writing three TV shows and a film.
- How you get to burnout.
- Appreciate the small wins.
- Don’t feel guilty for resting. Rest is a privilege you’ve earned.
Join the community!:
THAT Convo Pod
@thatconvopod on Instagram
Connect with Tarek:
@itstarekali on Instagram
@itstarekali on Twitter
Tarek Ali on YouTube
@itstarekali on TikTok