Apologies for missing graphic: here is link to youtube version: https://youtu.be/-ciCJ19-N3U
This speaks to #2 and #9 of my 12 steps to health and happiness
Note thumbnail is not Don... just using a file photo...
2. Strength train safely, briefly, intensely, 1-3x weekly. ( see #7)
3. Move often at leisurely pace. More often, not more overall is better. Outside when convenient.
4. Eliminate seed oils.
5. Emphasize protein.
6. Avoid or minimize foods that contain both fat and carbs in the absence of protein.
7. Minimize force. Delegate high risk tasks.
8. Minimize or eliminate alcohol, drugs.
9. If not at ideal body composition, form habit of slight caloric deficit.
10. Create. (Art, crafts, writing, music, hobbies.)
11. Cultivate meaningful social relationships. Be loyal to the absent.
12. Practice serenity prayer. Apply to minimize unnecessary stress.