Dr. Aimie Apigian, MD MS MPH is the leading medical expert on how life experiences get stored in the body and restoring the body to its best state of health through her signature model and methodology, The Biology of Trauma™.
Dr. Aimie truly is the physician who healed herself.
Join me as I sit down with Dr. Aimie in this enlightening discussion about the often overlooked impact of trauma on our lives, especially in midlife.
We speak about:
- her journey of becoming a foster parent and adopting her son, Miguel, whose early life trauma illuminated the gap in understanding trauma within the medical system.
- unravelling the hidden layers of trauma that can resurface unexpectedly during midlife, and the importance of trauma release for overcoming difficult life experiences.
- how trauma, attachment, and dysregulation manifest in our bodies and the role of understanding attachment in comprehending trauma.
- the connection between adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and chronic diseases, and how a dysregulated system can impact the body's operating system.
- how busyness can often be a coping mechanism that masks underlying trauma.
- the incredible results produced by Dr Aimie's 21 Day Journey, a program designed to safely open up the body and rewire the nervous system.
- the upcoming summit on the trauma-disease connection, where Dr Aimie and her guests explore various tools to understand and navigate through trauma.
Tune in to discover more about the importance of somatic work in healing and resolving the root cause of trauma, and how to apply these tools in your own life.
Find Aimie online here
Register for Dr Aimie's The Biology of Trauma™ 3.0 Summit here
Find Dr Aimie's 21 Day Healing Journey here
Come connect with Kylie on Insta @kyliepatchett or Facebook @kyliepatchettonline
and online for all your menoPAUSE and Brand, Content and Copy Storytelling needs at Kylie's brand new web home www.kpkreative.com.au