Turned On Podcast
Ep 002: Keep the Band Together - Avoiding the Distractions that Tear Families Apart
Jun 05, 2019
Angelike and David Norrie
- The petty things over a long period of time can ruin harmony in music and marriage.
- Perversion of the Divine Order. When good intensions can become an idol.
- If people are so successful in one area, but have no balance- it will crumble. Paying too much attention to one area and the rest suffers.
- How the wrong main thing can cause burnout
- What God meant for good the enemy can use for bad.
- Chasing revenue vs. chasing purpose
- The ripple effect that happens when you Turn On one thing at a time
- Each area of the big 4 is like a long hallway. As you walk down each hallway, you must continue to flip those lights on.
- One modality in life doesn’t work. When it stopped working, it started hurting. Our relationships can’t be one modality. Can’t live the same year over and over, same business over and over. Intuitive walk in faith, business, body, etc.
- What happens when we decide to Turn off and turn to other things
- Marriage is not 50/50. Its 100/100. That does not mean we cannot be that person’s 100.