Turned On Podcast
Ep 004: The Big Four Hallways of Life and How to Keep them Turned On and Profitable
Jun 10, 2019
Angelike and David Norrie
- Life’s little interruptions are something we all deal with
- Filling the void...Which areas of your life will you wish you’d done more in?
- Journaling a “snap shot” of your days. Why looking back can give you a clear perspective on where you’re going
- Flip the switch and illuminate the “Long Hallways” of your life.
- Are you trying to “White Knuckle” your way through difficult times? Not a great approach.
- An introduction to the Divine Order and why it matters to your happiness and success
- Two occupations that are almost extinct, Why being Turned On could prevent you from being the next causality
- Being in tune with the trends means staying in tune with timeless principles
- If you’re afraid of change, or fear the unknown, what should you do to conquer it
- Sowing into the most important things in your life. Why flexing your spiritual muscles is more important than the physical ones