Turned On Podcast
Ep. 006: She Said Working and growing with your spouse - Are You Playing on the Same Team?
Jun 19, 2019
Angelike Unpacks a much asked about topic and shares her "She Said" side of the "argument"
- How to work with your spouse, grow with them, pursue dreams, or what to do when your spouse is not on board
- The learning curve is hard but when you know how to navigate the course, you can truly find favor
- Which industry taught us about our marriage and our strengths
- How we learned to soar within our strengths
- How to stop the problem/solution cycle and get out of relationship rescue mode
- Why marriage was not created for you to be constantly solving issues.
- Identifying Favor & spiritual giftings to open the channel of profit
- Cross pollinating the talents and skills of your past to your desired projects
- How David and Angelike extracted their strengths to build their businesses.
- The importance of edification and celebrating together while delegating the weak spots.
- Understanding seasons of rest and allowing your spouse to be on mission even when you need to be in a season of restoration
- The Favor Swap - swapping strengths to challenge your weak points for new growth
- Why helping your spouse stay “Turned On” will strengthen your marriage