Turned On Podcast
Ep 007: "He Said" Working and Growing with your Spouse - Are You Playing on the Same Team?
Jun 20, 2019
Angelike and David Norrie
- Collaborating with others for work was not something I did- I typically worked for myself or by myself
- I had to change my way of thinking & changing in two different ways
- Paul- thought like a boy, when I became a man, I put childish ways and things behind me
- We find community when we can relate to other things and people
- “The bedtime routine” and man vs. woman’s perspective
- Our strengths in business- make them work for your business
- Look at your body language- you are with each other all day!
- Talk about things rather than letting them fester and build up. NO score cards
- Mark Driscoll--- “Husbands, you need to pray WITH and OVER your wives.”