Turned On Podcast
Ep: 022 - Be Still and Know - 6 Steps to Overcoming the Overwhelm
Aug 26, 2019
Angelike and David Norrie
- When we speed up and rush, when we react in haste, it’s never good
- Does succeeds love speed or does it love momentum and accuracy?
- Recognizing the signs in your life that say “Be Still”
- Is the “blame game” your modus operandi?
- Instant gratification: how the need for answers in seconds is stealing our joy
- First things first. Asking yourself what is the first thing I can do to remedy a situation?
- What’s within our control? Taking care of those variables we can implement with action steps
- Can you rally the troops? Being the Captain of your home and business via motivation
- Step up and be the catalyst
- The stock market mentality. How we can look to see what others do, if they run we run. Why?
- Who is turning you on? Who are you looking to? Is it a new idol each season?
- When to enlist the help of a friend, how reciprocation is the best way to get over the hump.