Turned On Podcast
Ep: 024 - Five Questions to Ask Yourself Each Day To Pick Yourself Up and Move Forward with Ashley Lemieux
Sep 10, 2019
Ashley Lemieux with Angelike and David Norrie
- Finding the light and learning to shine when you feel like the life has been sucked out of you
- Ashley talks about losing the children she and her husband were guardian of for four years
- Trying to outrun or avoid your pain. How can we bare a heartache we think no human can live through?
- It is OK to not be Ok. Allowing the emotion to just be and then deciding what to put back in to the emptiness
- The FIVE questions to ask yourself every morning when you get out of bed.
- What is your intention for the day?
- Letting go. Sometimes you have to let go of the past before you can pick up and move forward.
- Healing yourself by blessing others. How doing something for somebody else is a great way breathe again.
- Why am I worthy? Shedding the layers and labels we identify ourselves by. Taking those off.
- We're all perfectly imperfect and capable of making an impact on the world if we address our humanness.
- How are you showing up? Making a commitment to do the things that need to be done on a day to day basis.
- Creating good habits to thrive in your life and make the good habits a natural part of your everyday focus.
- Healing ins't one moment, its movement. Just keep moving.
- We all need a shot of courage. Your story is not yet over. You are born to shine.