Turned On Podcast
Ep: 025 - The Entrepreneur's Journey - Where to Start and How to Finish Strong with Cathy Savage
Sep 15, 2019
Cathy Savage interviewed by Angelike and David Norrie
- Being called "replaceable' as a catalyst to entrepreneurship
- Ambition on overload: Going from a "pleaser" and staying down to taking your destiny in your own hands and deciding not to answer to anybody expect yourself.
- Being a pioneer in women's fitness. The "team" concept was something that hadn't been done.
- How becoming an expert in your field requires sweat equity, education and experience.
- Incompetence, competence, excellence and genius: Four zones to take yourself through to find out where you are meant to be for ultimate success.
- You miss, you do it again. You don't walk off the court. How to treat your business like a team sport.
- Figuring out the "end game." You can't figure it out until you look for and decide what your "end game" is.
- Owning and monetizing your own brand. Having a moral code to rise up and establish yourself.
- The real women's movement. There's never been a better time as we choose the way we live and the way we want our families to be.
- Defeating the spirit of overwhelm, helping women take care of themselves on a different level.
- Finding a strategy to beat stress and the defeating the desire of being everything to everyone.
- Building a legacy for our children. The drive to do the work for the right reasons.
- Children need us more than ever in this modern world. How being there for your children has to be a priority.