Turned On Podcast
Ep. 028 - Laying it all on the Line to Pursue your Passion with Seth Mattison
Oct 07, 2019
Seth Mattison interviewed by Angelike and David Norrie
- Controlling your nerves and pulling yourself together when the pressure is on
- How can we learn to surrender the outcome and surrender to divine timing
- If you can hold on a little longer than you think you can, maintaining the discipline, gratitude and faith to keep going when times get hard
- Creating your identity and knowing who you are is critical to success
- Could visualization be the key you’re missing to unlocking confidence and poise?
- How growing up on a fourth generation farm in the Midwest gave him the grit he needed to power through his biggest struggles in life.
- Mastery is maintaining the discipline to do the gritty things when things are good.
- How faith in yourself works in “co-collaboration” with faith in God.
- Are you prepared to lose it all in order to fulfill the vision in your heart. Prayer is an opportunity for us to be rooted in gratitude