Turned On Podcast
Ep: 030 - A Divine Directive; When the World Says "No", But God Says "Yes" with Natasha Nascimento
Oct 20, 2019
Natasha Nascimento interviewed by Angelike and David Norrie
- How she went from #1 in the finance industry and had the life that looked amazing but didn't feel amazing lead her to volunteering
- Her gross realization of the profound issue of child prostitution in the US was defined as illegal yet in the foreign country it was human trafficking.
- Her fire was lit knowing that just because a child is born and raised in the US they had a "choice" and it wasn't trafficking it was prostitution
- You don’t need to be an expert, you just have to be persistent and passionate
- When you’re dealing with very serious subjects like sex trafficking, sometimes you need to package it in a way the public can digest it in order to get things accomplished.
- History is full of incredible accomplishments that came from the will of just one person.
- When you are a believer, you work with the power of the entire universe inside of you.
- Forget what people say about you or tell you what you can or can’t do. What does God say?
- Sometimes a setback isn’t a setback at all, but its closing one door to open a bigger one you just can’t see yet.
- Listen to your heart. Be obedient because you must trust the Kingdom of heaven within you, not outside of you.