Leila is joined by Tami Erwin - EVP and Chief Executive Officer, Verizon Business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT
· How Tami’s upbringing as the daughter of a farmer/doctor gave her a grounding in compassionate leadership
· Tami’s career journey to date, which started over 30 years ago at Verizon as a customer service executive and has now seen her rise through the ranks to EVP/CEO level
· How conversations around diversity have become much more urgent/needed at board level in recent times
· Tami’s thoughts on how to further improve gender diversity and create a working environment more focused on creating a strong sense of belonging and authenticity
· The gender equality programme that Verizon has put in place to enable women to further progress their career in sales/senior level roles
RESOURCES & INFORMATION MENTIONED