Leila is joined by Evan Goldberg, Founder & EVP at Oracle NetSuite.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT –
· NetSuite's forward thinking: Diverse talent, diverse thought.
· NetSuite’s vision is simple – enable our over 26,000 customers to achieve their visions by giving them access to unified information.
· How in 2014 Evan started the BRCA Foundation to support research on inherited cancer syndromes. That effort has evolved into the BRCA Initiative at the V Foundation.
· Empathetic leadership in the “new normal”
· The benefits of empowering employees to contribute beyond their roles: There is tremendous wisdom in not allowing oneself to be consumed by the definition of their role.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION MENTIONED