Leila is joined by Anne Doepner, Director of Inclusion & Employee Investment at Minnesota Vikings.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT –
· How Anne started out working for the NFL in 2006 and her journey through a male orientated field.
· The Vikings pride themselves on being a leader, not a follower and how they are pushing the norms and stereotypes.
· Anne had the first diversity and inclusion role within the NFL.
· The expectations on mothers and the negative stereotypes surrounding the working parent.
· Anne's 'ask for forgiveness, not for permission' working philosophy.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION MENTIONED