Diverse & Inclusive Leaders Podcast by DIAL Global
" The most important thing we need to do in education is to teach empathy" : Dr Elaine Kim, Co- Founder & CEO at Trehaus
September 07, 2021
Leila McKenzie-Delis/Dr Elaine Kim
Dr Elaine Kim
Leila is joined by Dr Elaine Kim, Co- Founder & CEO at Trehaus.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT –
- Dr Elaine singular purpose of wanting to make a positive difference.
- Dr Elaine - the doctor, a serial entrepreneur and a mother of three.
- On how Dr Elaine experiences inspired her to start Trehaus and provide a solution for other working parents to find work-life integration, pursuing successful careers and businesses while prioritising family and not missing out on their children’s’ precious, formative first years.
- The importance of instilling a positive leadership, encouraging authenticity, resilience, creativity and giving back at young ages.
- CRIB, a social enterprise Dr Elaine co-founded to empower women to become successful entrepreneurs through networking, co-founder and investor/start-up matching and training and equipping of female founders.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION MENTIONED